Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A development of the previous Naruto's Ninja Way RPG Forum. Enjoy the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NWOTN2.0 is dead, but it's legacy lives on in new ways through www.ultimateshinobi.org ~ Lots of familiar faces and a really good atmosphere.

(new) check out the Mira- Clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumori_Mira-
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kumori_Mira-

Male
Number of posts : 3
Char Location : Suna
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Character sheet
Spam level:
Clan - (new) check out the Mira- Clan Left_bar_bleue10/10Clan - (new) check out the Mira- Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Clan - (new) check out the Mira- Clan Empty
PostSubject: (new) check out the Mira- Clan   Clan - (new) check out the Mira- Clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:34 pm

hi im new im curious to meet new people i recently submitted a post to make a clan called the mira- clan im curious on what everyone thinks of it it has to to be apporved so post here or there with your opinions please and thank u
Back to top Go down
Akaratsu
Yuki ANBU
Yuki ANBU
Akaratsu

Male
Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character sheet
Spam level:
Clan - (new) check out the Mira- Clan Left_bar_bleue10/10Clan - (new) check out the Mira- Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: (new) check out the Mira- Clan   Clan - (new) check out the Mira- Clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:19 pm

welcome to ninjaway
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Trinity

Male
Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: (new) check out the Mira- Clan   Clan - (new) check out the Mira- Clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Welcome to ninja way. I'll be the one to check over your clan and I'll be posting there within a few moments. Please be patient, as I kind of have a full schedule on my hands right now, but still! =3

Call me Lyn. Nice to meet you, Kumori.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Katsu

Male
Number of posts : 1581
Char Location : Iwagakure.
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: (new) check out the Mira- Clan   Clan - (new) check out the Mira- Clan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:52 pm

welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (new) check out the Mira- Clan   Clan - (new) check out the Mira- Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(new) check out the Mira- Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0 :: Old Forum Compactation :: Announcements :: Introduction-
Jump to: