Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A development of the previous Naruto's Ninja Way RPG Forum. Enjoy the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NWOTN2.0 is dead, but it's legacy lives on in new ways through www.ultimateshinobi.org ~ Lots of familiar faces and a really good atmosphere.

Eva's Place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Weremous

Eva's Place Empty
PostSubject: Eva's Place   Eva's Place Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Hello Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0 users and admins,
I am here representing a general RPG website known as
We are a community of RPGers who have grown close over time. We left so we could have more freedom in RPGing - using more innapropriate terms and simply being censored less.
Anyway, we've been having fun RPGing on our own, but we find that in only having about 15 regular members, it's less fun than having many, many people and RPs.

If anyone on this site would like to check out our website, then the link is If staff members would like to work out a partnership of some sort, email me at [EMAIL="Jayalavin@gmail.com"]My email address[/EMAIL]

Thank you for reading,
Jaya/TheMouse/Weremouse

P.S: I'm using serious tones in this message, but we're actually a pretty casual site. Just check us out and see!
Back to top Go down
Weremous

Eva's Place Empty
PostSubject: RE   Eva's Place Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Oops. The links got killed.

My email: Jayalavin@gmail.com
The website: whatevereva.proboards.com
Back to top Go down

Eva's Place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0 :: Old Forum Compactation :: General Area :: Advertising-
Jump to: