Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A development of the previous Naruto's Ninja Way RPG Forum. Enjoy the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NWOTN2.0 is dead, but it's legacy lives on in new ways through www.ultimateshinobi.org ~ Lots of familiar faces and a really good atmosphere.

Naruto Ninja Legend

Go down 
+2
The Aussie
Lelouch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouch
Hokage
Hokage
Lelouch

Male
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character sheet
Spam level:
Naruto Ninja Legend Left_bar_bleue10/10Naruto Ninja Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Naruto Ninja Legend Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Naruto Ninja Legend Banner1-2

Naruto Ninja Legend - Live your life as a ninja

A new site has just opened and because of this it is low on members. Thus, if people log on quick enough they may be able to get a higher rank than Genin. Allow me to make a description of our forum.

We are a naruto-related forum that has incorporated some themes from the naruto manga such as ninja villages and ninja clans however, has many differences. For example, we follow a different story plot where Naruto or any of those ninjas has ever existed, basically an alternate reality of the naruto universe. We are new, and we welcome role players of all kind into our humble forum whether they are advanced veterans, newbies or whatever. Along the lines we plan to have multiple side story plots to increase our members interest and allow members to RP against extremely tough opponents.

The site has a rich and interesting story plot with members and staff who are dedicated to role playing and doing their best in all subjects. We wish to have as much members as possible to enhance everyone's role playing experience and thus, we are branching out to other sites. I hope you at least check out the forum and give it a try as it has a lot to offer, to fulfill your role playing needs.

Our advertising section is guest friendly on our forums so feel free to post your advertisements on our forum. I truly welcome everyone to join this forum as I believe it will be a fun experience for all. Note, you are welcome to join if you just want to chat on our forum ChatBox first to read the rules and talk to others.

Site Address: www.narutoninjalegend.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Hokage
Hokage
Lelouch

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:
Naruto Ninja Legend Left_bar_bleue10/10Naruto Ninja Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:23 pm

This is for all those people who love and remember the old Ninja Way and how great it was, so much you guys still log on here. If you guys join this forum maybe we can make another grand forum.
Back to top Go down
The Aussie
Koorikage
Koorikage
The Aussie

Male
Number of posts : 844
Char Location : Looking after Yuki
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:53 am

Lelouch... Check out http://www.ultimateshinobi.com for a place where a good majority of us have migrated too. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjway2.com
Lelouch
Hokage
Hokage
Lelouch

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:04 pm

yes but they have rulings to make an advertisement, some post limit or something. So as a guest I can not make an advertisement there however, if a nice person with the word Aussie in his name would to make one for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
The Aussie
Koorikage
Koorikage
The Aussie

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:14 am

Yeah Lelouch.. We kinda don't want another forum to sap our already large memberbase. And there are quite a few NWOTNers in and amongst it with it being an extremely stable forum. Might be best for you to contribute. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Trinity

Male
Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Bullshit site, don't waste your time.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Hokage
Hokage
Lelouch

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Something is really wrong with you

I haven't said one bad word towards or about you but you seem to be so pissy for some reason. Oh well isn't hurting me.
Back to top Go down
The Aussie
Koorikage
Koorikage
The Aussie

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:27 am

Trinity. Come to http://ultimateshinobi.com

You won't regret it. ;D
Back to top Go down
Orito
Academy Student
Academy Student

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:55 am

The Aussie wrote:
Trinity. Come to http://ultimateshinobi.com

You won't regret it. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Lelouch
Hokage
Hokage
Lelouch

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 pm

join Ninja Legend we are growing and it is ultimate.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Trinity

Male
Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am

Fuck Ultimate Shinobi and that lame as site.

I have problems with all authority, so ignore my last post. xD Join this or I'll stab your eyes out and shove 'em up your ass.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Hokage
Hokage
Lelouch

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:13 am

Thank you Trinity, I guess. Don't want to start any bad strife between sites though.

Would like to restate bring the spirit of Ninja Way back to our forum, Naruto Ninja Legend. Where a good deal of Ninja Way members have migrated to as well.
Back to top Go down
Hayato
Suna Special Jounin
Suna Special Jounin
Hayato

Male
Number of posts : 731
Char Location : Flying High in Da Sky's
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Character sheet
Spam level:
Naruto Ninja Legend Left_bar_bleue2/10Naruto Ninja Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:04 pm

I tried all of those and didn't find it right.

UltimateShinobi Is fucking trash they have chidori and resengan banned? Like are you fucking serious? They also have a bunch of jutsus that aren't really overpowered in there banned list. I asked why and they told it the reason there there is cause they would be over used? That everyone would want to have it XD Now that just made my laugh and quite the forum.

@Aussie your a fucking retard if you found that forum good.

NaurotNinjaLegend Is still isn't as developed as the other site but it gives you the same feeling that Nwotn did. Plus they actually let you have chidori XD. But like I said the only thing that kills them is there lack of members and development. Other then that there a pretty good forum even tho there Authority is soft XD
Back to top Go down
Rumiko
Konoha Special Jounin
Konoha Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 418
Char Location : THe new ninway site: nwotn3.motion-forum.net
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Why won't you guys just come to 3.0? Like seriously. You loved 2.0, well mostly everyone from 2.0 is there (including me). And we're a pretty active site. And if you actually gave the site a shot, i'm sure you'll like it. We're opening up a new village as well (Kumo) and there's already people willing to join it.

Plus, we've already had a Chunin Exams (which was pretty awesome btw) and the admins i'm sure are planning to have more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theninja-rpg.com
Lelouch
Hokage
Hokage
Lelouch

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Please do not post about other sites here, this is about Naruto Ninja Legend not 3.0.

i don't mean to be rude but 3.0 is far from being what 2.0 was with all it's rules and regulations I feel as if I am at the DMV. All because members from 2.0 are on 3.0 does not make 3.0 anything like 2.0.

That is why i feel my site is the alternative for all who want things to be more like 2.0 and still have fun with an active community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Ninja Legend   Naruto Ninja Legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Ninja Legend
Page 1 of 1