Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A development of the previous Naruto's Ninja Way RPG Forum. Enjoy the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NWOTN2.0 is dead, but it's legacy lives on in new ways through www.ultimateshinobi.org ~ Lots of familiar faces and a really good atmosphere.

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Loki

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play   Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am

• Naruto Kyokudo Role Play

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Nkrpvoxgi3

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 Naruto stands for Naruto the manga and anime series. Kyokudo means "Atmosphere" in Japanese. Role Playing means participants adopt and act out the role of characters, or parts, that may have personalities, motivations, and backgrounds. What type of role play is this? (note: I'll be using NKRP as a short of Naruto Kyokudo Role Play) NKRP is a text based role play. To put things smoother, literally, it means you act out the role of characters, or parts, that may have personalities, motivations, and backgrounds in text (typing it up).

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 You see, some people have posted the site though didn't necessarily explain everything. I'm not saying this forum is the best or anything. In Naruto Kyokudo Role play we have a role playing system which basically has the forum in a balance of fairness. Would I mean by this, is that god moderation is less likely to occur here on this forum. Yeah, I bet your saying "God Moderation occurs in every damn role play even if it has some sort of balance in it". Well yeah, that is always true although here in NKRP we try our best to work with one another to prevent it as much as possible. Enough of that, what is this system you keep typing about? Here is a link below so you could read it seeing as guest are allowed to read that topic.

Quick Note: Before anything, you are allowed to register a Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, E, D, C, B, A, or S-Rank Missing-nin.

Role Playing System

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 Perhaps your thinking "Wow, this topic too long for me to read". Well I'll try to shorten down things in an explanation. In part I. Stat System, it basically explains how each statistic affects your character as you register him or her. This role play has stats? Yes, basic and easy ones that don't require you to know Algebra to acknowledge how to use them. Stats are to be commonly used in every character or companion template the boards gives out like the ones shown below.

Quote :
Ninjutsu (Ninja Arts):
Taijutsu (Hand-to-Hand):
Genjutsu (Illusion Arts):
Wit:
Strength:
Stamina (Chakra Amount):
Control (Chakra Control):
Speed:

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 Do we have a limit to these stats? Of course you have a limit to these stats depending the rank you chose to register your character as. This is explained in part ll. Stat Distribution System, below I'll post the point limit you have to spend on your character.

Quote :
* Genin: 24 points spendable stat points
* Chuunin: 40 points spendable stat points
* Special Jounin: 48 points spendable stat points
* Jounin: 60 points spendable stat points
* C-Ranked Missing-nin: 40 spendable stat points
* B-Ranked Missing-nin: 48 spendable stat points
* A-Ranked Missing-nin: 50 spendable stat points
* S-Ranked Missing-nin: 60 spendable stat points

Quick Note: Here we have Biography Moderators. What are Biography moderators? They are moderators that put in dedication in check application and approving them.

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 Why are we given a point limit? Why? to show the powers in balance according to your character's rank. Meaning you won't be seeing a Genin own a Jounin that often. This also is a great way to set a weakness by judging what your character is good at or not. Ok, enough with the character talk. What about a companion such as a pet, summon, or puppet? This is why the companion registry exists (which guests can't see sadly until they join). Companions (pet, summons, puppets) have a stat system as well to keep them in balance alike a character.

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 Unsatisfied? Here is where things get quite interesting. Part lV. Point System, this system is what benefits your character and companion. Why? Points are earned through NKRP events, missions, battle assessment forum, and through the reputation system (which I'll explain this system soon). You still haven't explained, what are they for? Points are to attain more new jutsu, weapons, stats, nature chakra manipulation, and even rank promotion. Thus as times flows by your character ends up getting stronger.

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 Part V. Character/Companion Jutsu System, now comes an important role while posting character applications and purchasing stuff. Once you have an accepted character, the character has a limit on what level of companion they could register as shown below. Why? One character is already tough to handle, though handling another one (which is a companion) with different abilities could make it quite unfair for people. Your are limited to two companions, this applies for puppets as well.

Quote :
• Genin - May have a E or D-Ranked Companion.
• Chuunin - May have a E,D, C, or B-Ranked Companion.
• Jounin - May have a E, D, C, B, or A-Ranked Companion.

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 Upon character registration, Character's and Companions have a limit on what maximum rank of jutsu they could have in the application as shown below.

Quote :
Character Upon Registry

• Genin - E,D, and C-Ranked Jutsu.
• Chuunin - E, D, C, and B-Ranked Jutsu.
• Special Jounin - E, D, C, B, and (Two) A-Rank Jutsu
• Jounin - E, D, C, B, A, and (One) S-Rank Jutsu.

Companion Upon Registry

• E-Ranked - E, and (Two) D-Rank Jutsu.
• D-Ranked - E, D, and (Two) C-Rank Jutsu.
• C-Ranked - E, D, and (Three) C-Rank Jutsu.
• B-Ranked - E, D, C, and (One) B-Rank Jutsu.
• A-Ranked - E, D, C, B, and (Two) A-Rank Jutsu.
• S-Ranked - E, D, C, B, A (Three), and (One)S-Rank Jutsu.

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 Upon using up the points you've gained through hard effort, you also have a purchasing limit. I know what you're probably saying right now "Gosh, you guys are strict". Then again, it is for the sake of balance in the role play.

Quote :
Character Purchase Limit

Your a Genin for example and you want a B-Rank jutsu so you purchase it through points, right? Thats ok for now but a Genin and other ranks have their limitation on what they can purchase. Below I'll show you a format.

• Genin could purchase jutsu of the following rank: E, D, C, and (one)B-Rank.
• Chuunin could purchase jutsu of the following rank: E, D, C, B, and (Two) A-Rank.
• Jounin could purchase jutsu of the following rank: E, D, C, B, A, and (Two) S-Rank.

Companion Puchase Limit

• E-Ranked Companion could purchase jutsu of the following rank: E, and (Three) D-Ranked Jutsu.
• D-Ranked Companion could purchase jutsu of the following rank: E, D, and (One) C-Ranked Jutsu.
• C-Ranked Companion could purchase jutsu of the following rank: E, D, C, and (One) B-Ranked Jutsu.
• B-Ranked Companion could purchase jutsu of the following rank: E, D, C, B, and (One) A-Ranked Jutsu.
• A-Ranked Companion could purchase jutsu of the following rank: E, D, C, B, and (Two)A-Ranked Jutsu.
• S-Ranked Companion could purchase jutsu of the following rank: E, D, C, B, A, and (One) S-Ranked Jutsu.

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 Now comes part Vl. Mission System, which is pretty cool to earn a free jutsu and points to add to your character. For Genin, you don't necessarily have to have a team to take on a mission. You could do missions solo just alike a Chuunin, Jounin, and Missing-nin can. Although for Genin, it is more recommendable you go for a team consisting of a Jounin and two other Genin to gain more of an advantage in the mission (say for example an B or A-Rank mission). Reason why there is mission types as shown below.

Quote :
Mission Types

Permanent Team: You can do a mission with a team that you are currently in. This is recommended for all because the characters know each other

Temp Team: You can make a team on the spot for that mission only.

Solo: The final option is to do a mission by yourself. A solo mission is harder because you don't have teammates to rely on, only your own skills.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Naruto_Kyokudo_RP/index/
Loki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Loki

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play   Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 Now, now, don't think because every time you take on a mission you will succeed. Sometimes our Mission Moderators will put the odds against you to cause you to fail the mission. Mission Moderators are moderators that manage all missions in general. You post up for a type of rank of mission, they assign you it, and start to NPC the event and characters which take place in the mission. Below I'll show the achievements for each and every designated rank. One note is to be careful of what mission rank you ask for as your character could die. Could Missing-nin do missions? Sure they can though of course there missions will be different from the ordinary ones given to a shinobi that didn't leave his or her village. There missions would be more criminal like than actual justice if that defines words better. This is where counter missions could be made by a Mission Moderator to have a member try to hunt/kill down that particular Missing-nin. All are missing-nin are enlisted in the Bingo Book.

Quote :
Completion of Mission

• S-Rank Mission

Reward • S, A, B, C, D, or one E-Rank Jutsu and 6 points.

• A-Rank Mission

Reward • A, B, C, D, or E-Rank Jutsu and 5 points.

• B-Rank Mission

Reward • B, C, D, or E-Rank Jutsu and 4 points.

• C-Rank Mission

Reward • C, D, or E-Rank Jutsu and 3 points.

• D-Rank Mission

Reward • D, or E-Rank Jutsu and 2 points.

• E-Rank Mission

Reward • E-Ranked Jutsu and 1 point.

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 Interesting ain't it? As for the way other systems coordinate, I'm sure you could read the rest of them on your own as they are simple. Now to point out the bad part of Naruto Kyokudo Role Play which aren't really bad though some people consider them bad.

Cons

• No Canon Characters [Use pure originality]
  • Maximum amount of characters you are able to register is three (four is also included for those who are really active).
  • No Bijuu (God Moderation purposes)
  • Your characters must be from either of the five great villages (Kiri, Kumo, Iwa, Konoha, and Suna) although Missing-nin could be excluded.
  • Seeing as each member has a maximum of three characters to create. Both characters can't be from the same village. Why? Simply because there comes a time when you need to role play along with the plot and having two characters from the same village would get quite tedious.
  • The Uchiha Clan nor the Rinnegan exist here on NKRP for good purposes.
  • Soldier Pills, Chakra Pills, or anything related into regaining or decreasing one character's chakra/stamina are prohibited.
  • You are only able to register one Missing-nin character per account.
  • The Eight Celestial Gates aren't allowed in this role play.
  • Your character can't have a combination of of both the Rasengan and the Chidori.
  • Lastly, we are strict. Please don't whine just because your character got denied or etcetera. I'm sure most of us are old enough and should act our age

For more Cons, just simply read this topic posted below.

Pros

• Tired of making up jutsu for your character? Come visit our Jutsu Knowledge Forum (which contains tons of canon and member created jutsu which are available for everyone to use). You must be a member to see the forum of jutsu.
  • You could create your own unique type of clan (please be sure it isn't similar to a canon clan).
  • You could participate in many daily, weekly, or monthly events we host for an opportunity to improve your character.
  • Just because you earn points to attain justu doesn't mean you could train via role play to learn it without having to use points.
  • Plot Shape! Here at NKRP, our plot system is different from other rps out there. Why is it different? Is it because of our cool name? No. How about our banner? Nope. The super cool admin writing this guide? No(Yes). Well then how is it different? Well, just sit back down ya rascal and I'll tell you.

Here at NKRP you can shape the plot, you can be the plot. Meaning if you want to rule the world, go for it. Will you succeed? Not by yourself you won't! Want to be Hokage? Go for it! Will you be Hokage? Not making any promises!

The point I was trying to make is that you are the Narutoverse. Our members can shape it however they want. However, this doesn't mean we won't give you anything interesting to do. If no one wants to do anything exciting we have plenty of ideas to keep everyone occupied. When we do give you a plot, don't be afraid to try and change it. We won't autohit you if you try and kill one of the main NPC's(though they won't be pushovers).

Well, that about sums it up. This world is yours, so live it however you want.

(Note: Yes, this does mean you can be a Kage now, but that's explained in the Rank Advancement part of the guide)
  • Shinobi you've been desiring to battle from another country and is hard to get to him? Come challenge that member's shinobi in the Battle Assessment forum. A fight could range from 1 vs.1 - 4 vs. 4 or etcetera.
  • Lastly, is the Modification forum. Which a member will use occasionally when they want to add a purchased or rewarded jutsu to their character, make a slight modification regarding their appearance, weapons, or etc. Or even edit one of your previous jutsu's which you thought you didn't explain as efficiently.
  • Staff Applying, if you are interested in becoming a moderator, global moderator or possibly Administrator we are now accepting new staff.

Bio Mod: Moderators that are dedicated in checking applications.
    Mission Mod: Moderators which assign missions and create NPCs to role play against a member doing the mission. They also take place to NPC stuff in events as well.
    Global Moderator: Have the duties of a Bio and Mission moderator.
    Administrator: Does all of the above and helps manage maintain the site active rather than dead

If you think you got the talent of either one of these types of moderator don't hesitate to personal message me, thank you. We are in need of talented people who could check application efficiently and create NPC's to role play against members (Mission Mod's role).
  • Choose between different skins (in zetaboards known as 'themes') of your liking.

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play Shuriken8lz5weez0od7 Anyways, that is all I have to say of Naruto Kyokudo Role Play Forum. You could post up as much compliments as you like. Whether them being positive or negative compliments of this board it doesn't matter. There is much more for me to explain though at the moment I don't have the energy to continue.

Click if you like, I'm not trying to force anyone to join. It is on your own will whether you want to join or not.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Naruto_Kyokudo_RP/index/

Naruto Kyokudo [Atmosphere] Role Play
Page 1 of 1