Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A development of the previous Naruto's Ninja Way RPG Forum. Enjoy the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NWOTN2.0 is dead, but it's legacy lives on in new ways through www.ultimateshinobi.org ~ Lots of familiar faces and a really good atmosphere.

Shiro Strikes Again!

Go down 
+10
Trinity
Hoshiko
Zero Shuurajou
King of Monkeys
Karasu
Tsukiba Kazete
Kin
Roy Mustang
NinjaWayAdmin
Mask
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mask
Demon of Ninja Way
Demon of Ninja Way
Mask

Female
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Character sheet
Spam level:
Shiro Strikes Again! Left_bar_bleue10/10Shiro Strikes Again! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Shiro Strikes Again! Empty
PostSubject: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:48 am

Brought to you by Shiro Productions...

And Shiro's love of all things evil and epic...

I proudly present to you....

Falling...

Simply...Falling.

The word describes it all. The rotation of a small black circle. Looking around, one sees nothing but darkness and shadows. Yet they know, they're falling, but not sure where or why. He feels not pain, but cannot help but feel as if some black cloud hung over them. The truth... He wonders. Am I... He asks, unsure of how to answer his own question. And so...he seeks another. Someone. Anyone. Just one person...One person to answer...Yet he is alone. Surrounded by nothing. They are...

Nothing.

Memories fly past, echoes of reality flitting through as you are forced to know who you are...No. Who you were. Like a great puzzles, pieces form randomly, slowing connecting with others as they find which parts go where. Your existence is dissected and analyzed as you hear the voices of those you know, a great storm of people. You may find them comforting, or hate it, finding it agonizing to listen to such noise, but your emotions don't matter. Because they don't care. Because you no longer have any rights. You don't even have the right...to exist.

I'm concerned at the moment of the stability of it...It has never been a safe process, this game, and many here have found your duty to be more important then ever. Thus, I ask of you to, perhaps not spy, but do take caution and keen eye into this matter. We cannot make the right decision if we do not have the appropriate evidence in order to to deem the game...Let us say less then satisfactory. Continue your good work, and hope for your continued success.

- Sincerely, Deimanus

A figure stands alone atop a building, looking at the the blue sky with a smile upon his face. The cold air whisks past him, cutting into his open skin. The young man man merely looked on, a gold earring jingling slightly as it was disturbed by the breeze. The sounds of a city, cars going by, teenagers talking as they looked for clothing, company, or just something to do. Unaware of what existed beside them. Talking casually, hurrying to work, drinking a morning expresso. It was all so...trivial. "People...Are just...pointless man..." His black wings flapped gently behind him, skeletal in appearance, contrasting his light blond hair. Humanity. A saddening prospect, trapped under the illusions of a single ground.

"What you cherish most..." She explained, strolling nonchalantly closer. "That's all. I don't know what it is. Maybe you don't know, hehe." She giggled. "But that doesn't matter. After all, you'll be gone soon. So sad...You're kinda cute!" With a sigh, she shrugged. "I suppose that's what you're forced to face with...Being what you are. I suppose I could say it isn't your fault, but then, well, blame doesn't solve things. It just makes you feel better..." Shrugging again, she smiled. "But don't worry. You're not important anyway. You don't need to be here, or anywhere. Take comfort...In your irrelevance."

Finally, you stop. You know its over. The cement beneath you is solid, real. Its not just a dream. You're facing something real, and even if its kinda scary, you're glad. Lying on the ground, you think its all over. And then you feel something else, something else...That fell. Small and round. Your eyes awaken to the sky, and trail down, you hand feels around it. A circular pin, black in color with a white skull on it. You wonder whose it was, where it come from. Voices sound all around you and you feel comforted...for a moment. Eyes pass you, people walk by you without a second glance. You know, it isn't a dream. But thats....Thats what you fear.

Its not a dream. Sounds began to ring, like an animals cry, a mix of Noise which echoes in your mind. You stand up, wanting to run, but not sure where to go. You grasp the pin fearfully, as if it were some key to what lay around you. People go on with their lives around you. But danger...No, evil surrounds you. You want to tell someone, but no one is listening. You don't want to be alone, but they don't see you. You want them to understand...But you're nobody to them. No, less...You don't even exist to them. And you know now that, suddenly, without a doubt...

You're Dead.

But don't worry....For you see,

Spoiler:

A wonderful world shall soon be revealed...
Back to top Go down
NinjaWayAdmin
Admin
Admin
NinjaWayAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 1239
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character sheet
Spam level:
Shiro Strikes Again! Left_bar_bleue10/10Shiro Strikes Again! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:59 pm

And....

POSTED!

Welcome to Death.
Shiro Strikes Again! Shiro_14
Back to top Go down
http://naturoninjaway2.motionforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:01 pm

We need a few more people to join the beta testers sign up please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Kumo High Genin
Kumo High Genin
Roy Mustang

Male
Number of posts : 724
Char Location : kumo
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:35 pm

i joined to help or whatever
Back to top Go down
Kin
Suna Chuunin
Suna Chuunin
Kin

Male
Number of posts : 2154
Location : Yawning at my house and thinking how bored I am and don't want to do my homework.
Char Location : Running away from Yuki o.o
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:31 pm

People need to join this site xD We only need a few people to actually start the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjaway2.com
Tsukiba Kazete
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Tsukiba Kazete

Male
Number of posts : 1041
Char Location : Konohagakure no Sato

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:17 pm

This is yours D=
I found this forum a little while back and I have been curious to try it out, it seemed damn great. I have to get some time to see this in detail, but from what I've seen so far, Kudos!
Back to top Go down
Karasu
S Criminal
S Criminal
Karasu

Male
Number of posts : 3864
Char Location : ichiraku ramen street | konohagakure
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Character sheet
Spam level:
Shiro Strikes Again! Left_bar_bleue1/10Shiro Strikes Again! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Kin wrote:
    People need to join this site xD We only need a few people to actually start the game.

ja. please join.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/valdeo
King of Monkeys
Kazekage
Kazekage
King of Monkeys

Male
Number of posts : 2939
Char Location : Dont worry you will know when your life is gone
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Character sheet
Spam level:
Shiro Strikes Again! Left_bar_bleue3/10Shiro Strikes Again! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:31 am

Whats the coolio we need at least 2 more people to come in the site first come first serve....Then of course you will have to wait if time runs out and the spots are fill...>>
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjaway2.rpg-board.net/Characters-c3/Profiles-f1
Roy Mustang
Kumo High Genin
Kumo High Genin
Roy Mustang

Male
Number of posts : 724
Char Location : kumo
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:15 pm

please 2 more people and whoever join gets a cookie
Back to top Go down
Zero Shuurajou
E Criminal
E Criminal
Zero Shuurajou

Male
Number of posts : 518
Location : Sawing off the head of people like *hum hum hum......
Char Location : Waiting to be Crowned a chuunin
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:48 pm

ill join momentarily
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko
Warlord
Warlord
Hoshiko

Female
Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:06 pm

I hate all of you that joined this site because none of you decided to stay on it...
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Trinity

Male
Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:07 pm

I stayed on it. (If you can guess who I am)
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko
Warlord
Warlord
Hoshiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:12 pm

*Looks at the 24 hours list* Really I don't see the name Aeon in the 24 hours list nor the last time visited either...
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Katsu

Male
Number of posts : 1581
Char Location : Iwagakure.
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:15 pm

well, eh . . i didn't even join . so you can't hate me Smile
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Trinity

Male
Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Hoshiko wrote:
*Looks at the 24 hours list* Really I don't see the name Aeon in the 24 hours list nor the last time visited either...
I'm hidden. =\
Back to top Go down
Kin
Suna Chuunin
Suna Chuunin
Kin

Male
Number of posts : 2154
Location : Yawning at my house and thinking how bored I am and don't want to do my homework.
Char Location : Running away from Yuki o.o
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Who's ever on this god damn site, get your ass back on it damnit. Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjaway2.com
The Darkness
Yuki Sannin
Yuki Sannin
The Darkness

Male
Number of posts : 518
Char Location : Keep your pimp hand strong!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:35 pm

But I don't feel like posting...
Back to top Go down
Karasu
S Criminal
S Criminal
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:
Shiro Strikes Again! Left_bar_bleue1/10Shiro Strikes Again! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 pm

and personally me and jova are waiting for the other team to post a little. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Konoha Chuunin
Konoha Chuunin
Vinny

Male
Number of posts : 701
Char Location : Konoha....STILL!
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Site is good yes?
Back to top Go down
http://vincent-valentine.com/
Karasu
S Criminal
S Criminal
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:11 pm

still beta testing.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko
Warlord
Warlord
Hoshiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:17 pm

I have nothing to post to, it's Roy's turn to post, so you guys can keep going. Also despite that fact Karasu you guys aren't even on the last 24 hours half the time.
Back to top Go down
Karasu
S Criminal
S Criminal
Karasu

Male

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:19 pm

because nobodies POSTING!
Back to top Go down
Sin
Konoha Chuunin
Konoha Chuunin
Sin

Male
Number of posts : 605
Char Location : Konoha
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:29 pm

PEOPLE JOIN

THE RULES ARE SIMPLE

IF YOU LIKE KH YOU WILL LOVE THIS
Back to top Go down
NinjaWayAdmin
Admin
Admin
NinjaWayAdmin

Male
Number of posts : 1239

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:48 pm

... o.o
Back to top Go down
http://naturoninjaway2.motionforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Strikes Again!   Shiro Strikes Again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiro Strikes Again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0 :: Old Forum Compactation :: General Area :: Advertising :: Affiliations-
Jump to: