Naruto's Way of the Ninja 2.0
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Still keen for a bit of roleplaying and to see some familiar faces, Come to Ultimate Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A development of the previous Naruto's Ninja Way RPG Forum. Enjoy the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NWOTN2.0 is dead, but it's legacy lives on in new ways through www.ultimateshinobi.org ~ Lots of familiar faces and a really good atmosphere.

Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0   Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:40 pm

http://narutoninjaway3.omgforum.net/

Im still making it well copying, anybody willing to help only jounins or highter or speacil jouinin.

The site is a copy of naruto's eay of the ninja 2.0
Back to top Go down
Tsukiba Kazete
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Tsukiba Kazete

Male
Number of posts : 1041
Char Location : Konohagakure no Sato
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character sheet
Spam level:
Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Left_bar_bleue10/10Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0   Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:49 pm

NWOTN3 already exists... plus... I don't think the forum permissions allow anyone to copy the forum structure. If you haven't checked, the forum ideas and structure (at least the basic one) belong to me and the only person besides me to be allowed to use it is Shiro and any other person he allows, which I don't think it's the case.

If you don't like this management on this particular forum, go to another one or if you want to make yourself one, make sure you do one yourself, with stuff of your own.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Kakura
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Uchiha Kakura

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Spam level:
Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Left_bar_bleue8/10Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0   Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:24 pm

Isnt it a bannable offense if not allowed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0   Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:29 pm

yea but i did not know so sorry
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Koorikage
Koorikage
Shiro

Male
Number of posts : 6665
Char Location : Yuki
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
Spam level:
Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0   Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:28 pm

No harm done as long as you understand..

There is a reason why we got our little copyright symbol there.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Samui

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Character sheet
Spam level:
Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Left_bar_bleue10/10Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0   Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Kakura
Konoha High Genin
Konoha High Genin
Uchiha Kakura

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Spam level:
Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Left_bar_bleue8/10Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0   Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Sona why did you post?
Back to top Go down
Kodu
Yuki Genin
Yuki Genin
Kodu

Male
Number of posts : 42
Char Location : Yukigakure
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Character sheet
Spam level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0   Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:16 am

Kakura, why did you post? XD Why did I post? Surprised

Let's stop the spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0   Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto's Way of The Ninja 3.0
Page 1 of 1